Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Upcoming Projects to Drool Over: The Young Elites

Okay, so first off sorry for the delay...the Memorial Day holiday weekend got the better of me and I found myself out and about rather than writing and reading. However, I did find myself looking at some projects that some great YA authors are working on...not to debut this year, but next (guess we have to wait). Marie Lu, fantastic author of the Legend series is working on a new fantasy trilogy, The Young Elites that will feature young, plague-surviving children with some super god-like powers in a Renaissance-like world. Most of the character descriptions sound absolutely delicious and intriguing. Lu is asking us to think of a cross of X-Men and Game of Thrones...Who can resist that! I cannot wait for Fall 2014!



Find more here: http://marielubooks.tumblr.com/post/51560431653/picture-is-a-sketch-of-my-new-protagonist

No comments: