Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Moving...AGAIN!

Lovely blog readers, I must apologize for my lack of posting as of late.  We are in the process of moving to another house and things have just been waaaay hectic and chaotic to sit down and compose myself enough to post on the blog.  In good news, I have been reading some FABULOUS novels that I cannot wait to share with you but for now, I must pack....and pack and pack... I feel like all I own is books upon books and they're heavy and take forever to pack up!  Oh the joys of moving.  One upside to e-books my friends is the ease of just putting your e-reader in your purse, but if you're like me, you cannot part with the wonderful characteristics of a physical book, flipping those pages and the smell of paper and ink...




To tide any of you over that are dying to find a good read to start check out some of these (full reviews to come):

1. The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black - I LOVE LOVE LOVE these two authors and they really do not disappoint in this magical adventure!  This is book one of the series and I cannot wait to see what happens next!  Good/Evil/Magic/School/Friends/Plot Twists/ETC

2. Heir of Fire by the BELOVED Sarah J. Maas - Do I really need to elaborate?! AMAZING/Heart Wrenching/AMAZING/DID I SAY AMAZING? Definitely not one to miss esp if you have read the rest of the series...if you have yet to start the series, I HIGHLY suggest you start...like yesterday!

3. Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White - Okay bookies, this one is fantastic!  You will love this.  Trust me.  Elements of Magic, themes of race and class. This definitely had a hint of Cassandra Clare mixed with an element of Howl's Moving Castle. Magical in so many ways, this is not one to miss!

4. The Falconer by Elizabeth May - Have you read this one?  No?  Why not?  You should!  Amazingly strong female lead who rises from a tragedy with a vengeance and thirst for revenge.  Fast paced and exhilarating!

There are so many amazing books coming out this fall too that I CANNOT wait to share with you!!  Oh you will swoon, you will cry, you will laugh and cringe!  Fall 2014 is looking spectacular!  I should be up and running again end of September (possibly earlier - hopeful)!  I am still active on Twitter (@allbookedupya) and regularly run contests and giveaways and will post little burbs about what I'm reading..nothing as indepth as the blog posts, but if you need your bookish fix come chat with me! 

Anyway, back to packing and packing and packing...Happy reading! 

No comments: